Tyrell Johnson is six feet tall and weighs 198 pounds. Led safeties in bench presses at the combine with 27 and in the broad jump with a jump of 10′ 7". Johnson ran a 4.42 40 and had a vertical jump of 32" but he jumped a 39" vertical at his Pro Day.
- NFL.com profile (including video of Johnson’s combine workout)
- From NFL Draft Scout: One of the fastest rising prospects over the last few weeks, Johnson was ranked by some clubs as the elite safety in the draft. A dominant player throughout his career at Arkansas State, Johnson was the most impressive safety in workouts, as well. Only questions about his level of competition pushed him this far down the board.
- Rivals.com profile
- Scout.com profile (ranked 6th best safety)
- NFL Draft Dog
- Arkansas State profile
- Forgotten Man Gains Ground – Scout.com
- Tyrell Johnson Video Highlights