I’m just sayin…
Here are some recent posts from my Internet Marketing blog:
- Google Office – Google moves closer to challenging Microsoft’s Office products.
- Mauer’s Quickswing Relaunch – We just launched a redesigned and search engine optimized site for the Quickswing baseball batting aid product that helped Minnesota Twins starting catcher Joe Mauer develop his Big League swing.
- Online Research, Offline Purchase – 47% of people who research a product online then buy that product offline.
- Microsoft’s New Search Engine – Microsoft has launched their new search engine in beta.
- A Practical Use For Google Mashups – We just launched a Google Maps mashup for Minnesota dry cleaner locations for our client Martinizing dry cleaning.
- GDrive – Google Hard Drive Confirmed – Google takes one step closer to an always-connected, wherever you are universe.
- Live Action Simpsons – A brilliant viral marketing campaign using online video.
- Mobile Computing – Microsoft is trying to usher in the mobile computing age with it’s Origami Project.
- Joe Mauer Plays Off Mean Joe Green In New Twins Ad – A cute new Twins ad is distributed online.
- Online Classifieds – Craigslist
- Online Videos – Demographics – Stats and links about online video.
- What Is Social Networking? – A Daily Show segment explains MySpace.com succinctly.
Technorati tags: internet marketing | search engine marketing | sem | search engine optimization | seo | viral marketing | social networking | online classifieds | craigslist | joe mauer | mauers quickswing | quickswing | online video | online video demographics