- When driving at or below the speed limit, use the right-hand lane, damnit
- When turning, hug the curb or the inside lane so others can pass easily
- Use the turn signal well before you get to your turn, not just before you’re about to turn
- When waiting for a red light, do not position your vehicle too far away from the sensors so the light last for bloody ever
- If you’re driving a fast car, drive fast. That’s what they’re made for.
5 Tips For Being A More Courteous Driver, You Idiot
Previous post: Source Of The Northern Lights Discovered