It’s simple. If the Cowboys can’t stop Adrian Peterson, we might have a chance. If Peterson runs wild, it will help open up the passing game so Tarvaris Jackson can get in some practice throwing deep and hitting wide open receivers, practice he desperately needs.
The Vikes will lose this one.
This is what the Cowboys bloggers are saying:
- The Boys Blog predicts a Dallas victory: Dallas 27, Minnesota 17
- Cowboys Locker predicts a Dallas blowout: Cowboys 35, Vikings 14
- Cowboys Gab follows suit: Cowboys 37, Vikings 10
- CowboysBlog.net predicts a win, flippantly
- Blogging The Boys has a nice analysis
- Cowboys FanHouse doesn’t predict but do tell a funny story about Brad Childress and Terrell Owens
This is what VIkings bloggers are saying: